Sunday, July 12, 2009

Night before...


It's the night before I leave for Europe and to be perfectly honest, I pretty much only feel excited!  Not anxious, not nervous, not scared, not too sad...just excited!  Tonight, my entire family came together for my birthday dinner (by entire, I mean me my sister, brother, mom and dad) and it was wonderful!  My mom made an amazing salmon, we took pictures, opened a few presents, laughed about old memories and that was pretty much it.  Simple, yet right.  




I didn't have any amazing, incredible, earth shattering moments while I was home in VA for the past 6 days, instead I would describe the trip as 'just right.'  I had great conversations with my family, played cards with my mom and dad, ran last minute errands and all in all I had what I would describe as great quality time.  I can leave VA now feeling like I have closure, like all is well and that's a great feeling. 
  

My bags are mostly packed and all I need to do is a few last minute things and then tomorrow at 2:33pm, I begin this next adventure!!!!  Crazy and oh'so'exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment