Tuesday, December 05, 2006

POWER OF XANGO!

What is XANGO!?!?!? It's an incredible, all natural juice that comes from the Mangosteen fruit in Thailand. The fruit contains something called XANTHONES which act as an antioxident and fights all kinds of 'bad stuff' in the body.

True story: I'm a skeptic and my mom has ALWAYS been into natural products that she believes are 'miraculous.' To be honest, I started drinking XANGO to quiet her persistence but also figured, if this juice could help me with some of my ailments (asthma, migraines and other more personal pains) then it was worth a shot right? HONESTLY- I've noticed a huge difference! My headaches are less frequent and less intense, my asthma is in general under control and as soon as other pains occur, after a couple shots of Xango, I can honestly say that I feel better!!! Last summer when I was home in VA I got a weird rash on my arm (darn allergies!) and I rubbed some Xango on my arm at my mom's insistence. In an hour tops, I wasn't itching and the rash had all but disappeared. Not to mention it tastes REALLY GOOD!!! Anyway, don't just take my word for it...check out my mom's website below and if YOU ARE READY TO START FEELING BETTER, start drinking XANGO! Contact my mom, she'll give you the info!

www.donnalake.com

A word from Donna:

Name: Donna Lake
Phone Number: 434-249-6366
Email: donnalake@adelphia.net

I am blessed to have discovered this wonderful company and incredible juice! I think I may be one of the few distributors who actually got to taste the mangosteen fruit in Thailand before becoming a distributor! I was invited to be the guest of my dear friend Betty Q who won the trip Premier and she actually took me with her just for the FUN of it! I actually signed up on the internet while at the Mangosteen Spa and Resort in Phuket! It was the best decision I have ever made in terms of health wealth and seeing dreams come true. Join me on this adventure and see YOUR life change!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:38 PM

    Thanks megs for the great testimonial on XanGo. I am so glad you are getting healthy results from something I think tastes amazing and also IS amazing!
    GO XANGO - TELL THE WORLD!

    ReplyDelete