Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Reflecting...

Less than a month until Christmas!!!! And the craziness ensues! Today I was updating my planner to make sure that I don't forget anything and I was reminded once again how amazingly blessed I am to be so busy!

What is Megan doing this month?

December 7: YFC Christmas party #1
December 8-10: Weekend up at the cabin!
December 10-11: YFC missionary, Sharon is staying with me
December 13: Going to see "A Christmas Carol" with Bethany downtown!!!!
December 14: YFC Christmas program...I'm singing! :-O
December 16: I go home for 10 days!!!!

I decided to create a post about the last year of my life. I'd like to call it "REFLECTING ON THE BLESSINGS" Enjoy!!!!

I'm thankful for new friendships:





Fun drives and goofy adventures:




To chapters ending...


and to new beginnings.....
(This is "Alexander the Great" aka "Alex")

For roomies...


And for oldest and dearest friends:




For friends far away:

And friends nearby:



For celebrations:



AND FOR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!



For New Jobs:

For "Blah Moments"


And for laughter:


And most importantly I'm thankful for the CROSS:

No comments:

Post a Comment